Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kickoff to a long weekend!

Tomorrow starts a wonderful, always appreciated four-day weekend!! After a busy day at work, Lily and I took it easy this evening and got ready for an evening in. My original idea was to take her to The Lion King 3D, but after discovering the $20 price tag, I decided that Lily would enjoy the DVD version just as much.

So, we headed to Blockbuster (yes, they still exist!) I got some delicious Thai takeout from one of the few restaurants in Spring Lake that is worth eating at. Yum!!!!

(Yes, that's already half-eaten)

I made Lily some popcorn (one of her favorite foods), and she excitedly waited for it to finish popping....


Then, she wanted "a big, BIG bowl!!!" Who am I to argue??


.....and wouldn't you know, she ate the whole darn bowl!! I told you it was one of her favorites.


Definitely looking forward to a few days off work!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment